HoneyBadgers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HB APPLICATION: Oz_SullY

2 posters

Go down

HB APPLICATION: Oz_SullY Empty HB APPLICATION: Oz_SullY

Post  Oz_SullY Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 am

# Name / In-game Name: Oz_SullY
# Age: 22
# In Game Name: Oz_SullY
# State of Residence: NT

# Preferred Class(es): Engineer and assault
# Proficiency in any particular vehicle(s) or aircraft(s), please list: No proficiencies, But I prefer tanks and the gunners position in the choppers

# Have you previously participated in any online competitive gaming, if so please list the ladders you have particiapted in: Nil
# Are you able to participate in scheduled weekly training ? Nominate day(s) and time(s) that you know you are able to make. Depends on work, I won't commit to anything yet.

# Previous Clans: =WFC=
# Previous bans/offences: Nil
# Are you currently in or intend on joining another clan: Nope
# How did you find us?: Google
# Did a current member invite you to join, if so who? : Nil
# Tell us a joke: Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

(Optional)
# What other platforms do you play on: Pc all the way.
# Will you attend LAN matches?: Depends on work.

Oz_SullY

Back to top Go down

HB APPLICATION: Oz_SullY Empty Re: HB APPLICATION: Oz_SullY

Post  Shippsy Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 am

Hi there mate, thanks for taking our clan in to consideration.
Some of your answers don't necessarily fit our criteria, I don't mean to come of rude or obnoxious, but our little group here are currently battling away in serious BF3 competitions with a need to win.
What we require from our applicants are the keenness to play an be there and to try an dedicate some time towards training, and actually showing up for our Scrims.
I understand that everyone has work and that takes priority over gaming, but we will need some set times and days that we can work around so we can ensure that you will be there for training and the actual match.

If you are still keen and considered what I have put forward, please reply with times or days, we are not asking you to commit to anything, it just gives us a rough idea of your availability and willingness to be there.

Believe me, I work 10 hours a day and am sometimes on call. but i still dedicate time and effort towards this team.

If I have changed your mind about our application, please see our partner clan "Sons of Valour" they have a scrim team and are currently active, but are not as serious as we consider ourselves. http://sonsofvalour.forumotion.co.nz/

Regards,
Shippsy

Shippsy

Back to top Go down